Sunday 27 November 2011

(Back in) Thailand. Day 5.

Pattaya is definitely the worst place to visit with your mum. Period. 

We left to Thailand early in the morning and after 8 hours we were in our hotel with the most gorgeous receptionist ever who looks even better and smiled at me! 



I spent my time in bus really well. I finished reading a book and started reading another one which is way more interesting. Then, i just listened to music and watched the sky pass by and imagine that i am actually living here and not in Germany. I imagined i had another life, i imagined i had another partner, another way of being loved (although i would keep my cats and dreadlocks no matter what!), and was exploring all kinda possibilities, but more or less it ended being very similar. This outcome scared me a little bit, but well.. it was just my imagination. And at the moment i am not really clear even to myself, so i just left myself drift away, go back, get lost... 

Since we spent so much time in the bus today we didn't do much afterwards. I did although try to relax, went into the sea, but after couple of minutes went out. My mom didn't swim, cause it was too SOMETHING to swim, she was just walking nervously back and forth on the beach, so i've decided to let it be and do something else. Also, i had to be honest to myself: it's my mom, i cannot say: "Hey, lets grab a coconut and just sit halfway in the water and chat while the sun goes down into the sea.". Nope, not happening. Damn. 
Then we decided to take a walk and simply went down to road to the Walking Street - the most lively part of Pattaya with all kinda clubs, bars, shops etc. On the way we did some souvenir shopping and with that i think i'm actually done with that so that's something done which is always a good thing - having something done. 
But then again... The moment we reached Walking Street i wanted to disappear. I didn't want to be there with my mother! And i even told her that... It's not fun at all, it makes no sense to be there with her. I told her that she can go back home if she's tired (she wasn't very fond of that part of Pattaya since she doesn't approve if i may say that of transvestites and Walking Street is full of them), and i will stay here alone, but she didn't get the hint, so i just went back to the hotel together with her. Great! I'm on vacation in Pattaya filled with people i could talk to and laugh with and maybe argue about something not really seriously and all i do is go back to the hotel and do nothing. Then it hit me - part of  my mood swings is exactly the fact i'm with my mom. The sightseeing isn't the problem, but the time after the sightseeing is not really nice when your only companion is your mom. 

I either need some time off just on my own, or sex, or a good d'n'b concert, but all i have is free wi-fi in the lobby of our hotel, my blog and that beautiful receptionist which makes me horny. 
Viva la vacation with your mom! I cannot believe i still have so much time left. That's gonna be a challenge. 

At least i had some banana pancakes with condensed milk and a fresh guava. (And fried octopus for a change)

Note to self: never ever go on a vacation just with you mom. Never ever... 


No comments:

Post a Comment