Saturday 25 September 2010

Day 67. NO PICS YET.

Today i again disappointed in Tokyo... Before i took off to Yokohama to meet my friend, i stopped at totally random district and wanted just to find a place to drink tea and read a book. After walking for around 40 minutes i ended up in train station again, drinking expensive tea at Starbucks, having people all around me, so i just shoved the tea down the throat and ran away as fast as possible. It happens really often in Tokyo - you're trying to find something, but you end up in a train station, because it is the only place where you can find anything. By the way, the district i ended up in was Meguro - do not go there if you don't have anything to do there, because there's nothing there, just working/business buildings and some hotels. 

Anyway, i did find an organic section (just a section...) in a food market in Meguro station, which looked quite good, but really expensive. 

After that i went to Yokohama, because i thought i'm gonna be a little bit luckier there - i still had time until we meet, so i had to do something. So then again i got disappointed, this time in Yokohama. I couldn't find a fucking bench outside the station!!! Went to a manga/anime geeky store with hope to find a couch there or something like that, but then again i failed. One guy got really nervous seeing a foreigner girl there and bumped at a big pile of manga plastic models, messing everything. Was actually funny. I really wanted to just sit down somewhere, so i was just walking around, looking for a potential place and i saw a nice book store and a book shelve ladder thingy, so i just sat down there and was reading cooking books. 

Evening with Natsuko and her mom was really nice! We went to Miffy exhibition which was really interesting and i felt a small pinch inside when reading/hearing (video footage) dutch language, it was a small hint about going back home and somehow dutch language made me at ease with me going back to Europe. I'm gonna put some more efforts in that language, because i do wanna speak well. 
We went to a buffet (Natsuko really loves that kinda eating out) near Yokohama station and food was really amazing! It was so delicious, i completely stuffed myself. I ate so much, i barely could walk afterwards. But that's what we do with my friend - stuff so badly and then talk about how much weight we gained lately. Isn't it fun? Eating out is actually a nice attraction! I wish she and her parents could visit me in Germany one day, that would be really awesome! I bet they would love it, i would love it as well. I hope they'll find some time one day... (as long as i'm still there) 
Oh, and today i tried yet another brand of Melon Pan (Big Fan) - Melon Pan with chocolate chips. OMG, that was really delicious! I recommend it to everyone who could grab it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment