Sunday 5 September 2010

Day 47.

Today we had a spontaneous day off and i was happy about it, because i had a plan to just rest, but then it all changed. I got an order and even though i didn't wanna work on sunday and on my day off, but the girl was in urgent need - the design company made a shitty title-board for her shop and she needed it on monday already! So i just had to help.... Which ate almost all of my day - i started straight after breakfast and finished just in the evening. But it did make me a little bit of money, so i cannot complain, i guess...

The rest i spent on my business cards - i already ordered them! And the tiny amount of time that was left after, i spent talking to my mom. A thing, which has to be done every once in a while i guess.

I also worked on my pictures a little bit and i'm happy it's going forward slowly! I'm gonna order postcards and pictures soon and after that it's just waiting until i fly over to Lithuania for the first opening... It's my first big thing, so i'm excited but also really nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment