Thursday 2 September 2010

Day 44.


My days here just started, but i feel ok. I'm enjoying the ocean and the view, the friendly atmosphere.
It's my third time in a row, where i come exactly on days off, so today we just went to the sea all together. Am i lucky or what?? Always coming to the place at very good timing.

The family is really open minded and warm, the food's so far just divine! We'll see about work from tomorrow. I had to work yesterday a little bit, but it wasn't really working...

I would be lying if i said i don't miss the last place - i do. I caught myself talking about it with sucha passion it almost freaked me out. I feel that the last host made a huge impact on me, so i'm really looking forward to Europe and how my life's gonna change when i'm there...

No comments:

Post a Comment