Friday 2 July 2010

First reply from WWOOF - positive!!!

Today i had a nice evening... After i came back from work (around 11 pm) i immediately got two nice messages.

First of all it was a call from my special one... After what happened yesterday i wasn't expecting him to give me any attention at all, but i was relieved by his warm voice and by what he said. I was thankful... And it calmed me down, warmed me up and gave me even more faith in us.

Right after that i went to check my email, because this morning i sent two messages to WWOOF hosts and thought that maybe i might get an answer already, but it was more of a hope than actually expecting it to be there in my email, but i actually got one message already. So, let me brag about it.
Here it goes:

カミレさん
お申し込みありがとうございます。
7月28日から8月8日までなら受け入れが出来ます。
お返事まっていますね。
hXXXXXX
やまざき和子

The message says:

Kamile, (yup, that's my whole name :>)
Thank you for your message.
Reception is available from 27th of July until 8th of August.
We're waiting for your answer.
WWOOFer's code,
Yamazaki Kazuko (i guess it's Kazuko, but i'm not sure bout the reading...)


Wooooohooooo!!!!! I'm totally overjoyed. Even though i wanted to work there from 26th of July until 16th of August, this is still good since it's positive. That means i'm gonna stay at Natsuko's longer than planned, which is just awesome, coz i like Yokohama and i like Natsuko for sure... And also, it's good that they replied so fast, because now i know how to put my schedule in August. Well, i guess i'm gonna leave to Kansai on the 9th of August and stay there until September and then hopefully move to Shizuoka and on 22nd of August go back to Tokyo and stay there for a while at my friend's place.

Until today it still seemed a little bit chaotic, but now it's starting to move on. I'm really happy i get to go back to Japan this summer...

By the way, this morning i got a package! My photo sample came in. I've decided that the quality is pretty good and this price is ok, so i'm gonna go for Kodak Internet Photo Service for my exhibition in October. Everyone who's in Lithuania from October 8th, please do visit my exhibition.

And now, i'm gonna go to sleep... Today without headache, but with a terrible belly pain (pms.... U_U), still with way better mood than yesterday.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment