Thursday 5 August 2010

Day 15.

Hmmm... interesting day. In the morning i managed to do some exercises and in the evening we went to Tachikawa by bikes with Jacky (that new wwoofer from Taiwan) - woohoo!! I'm totally proud of myself right now. I didn't believe i can actually do it, but surprise, surprise - i did. I'm not gonna jog today, because i don't feel too well, but it's ok. It's actually 100% better than i've expected.
I also managed to do one more thing... Well, i kinda failed in sunbathing again, but today just a little bit. During my break i decided to lay down in the sun. Finally! Well it was more like a tease to my skin, than a real sunbathing, since i had just 20 minutes for that, but still better than nothing. However, my back is still white like a sheet of paper. In the morning i got really annoyed by the weather forecast which stated that the whole week it's gonna be clear and sunny, except on sunday and monday!! AGAIN. Exactly on my days off it's cloudy and stormy and then, starting on tuesday, the weather's good again. How unfair?? I mean, cmon!!! This weekend was like that already, so at least i should get one day where i could go and get some time to turn into a normal person for god's sake! Anyway, i shall not lose my hope. We'll see what sunday will bring to me.

Everything felt strange today... And more like negative strange. It was as if i couldn't find a place for me anywhere. And then in the evening Adam's and Agnes' messages made me smile. Was nice to feel some positive vibes coming to my direction. But it still seems as if i would be locked down in some kinda aquarium and my mood doesn't affect the rest of the world, it's like no matter what i do or say, nothing changes and that weirdness still floats around. I'll try to pull myself together and just continue doing things i've always been doing... Sleep, wake up, take a shower, eat, work, finish working, eat, take a shower, blog, check facebook, skype, email and stuff... Yeah, sounds a bit robotic, but i just don't feel like doing anything else until this fog of weird will dissolve.

Our host-momma is becoming friendlier every day, that's also unusual. She doesn't lose her true self, but she is spoiling me with breaks, she's letting me choose my own tasks sometimes and i can go home way earlier than the regular working time. And also she's giving us lots of desserts, which is nice of course, but i think you can already call me Miss Chubby, because i'm getting softer every minute!
It's already thursday's night, so i have just couple of days more here in Hino and then i'll be going down to Sasayama to work on a vegetable farm. Gonna be tough, i guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment