Sunday 1 August 2010

Day 11.



So today two girls left already... Was strange to say good bye, even though we were working together just for a week. I might see them once more, because they're wwoofing on in Tokyo area, not too far from here, so i'm really hoping it works out well for us.
With one of the girls i was sharing the room, so it's kinda abnormal to come back to the room and see that other bed empty, so i'm happy we haven't wwoofed together for longer. Oh, sometimes i attach to people so quick.

Before they left, we all together went to a chinese restaurant, which WASN'T that nice, but still i enjoyed some time together. However, my belly was pretty much upset later on, because of that greasy, heavy chinese cooking. Our host was supposed to join us, but because of something she just rushed into the restaurant, took a look at the table (which had exactly 6 seats, so we were all sitting and there were no place more, but we were grabbing another chair!!!) and left. Her behavior does piss me off sometimes (not just me...), but i manage not to take it personally or seriously, because it's just not worth doing that! She's a person like that and no one can change it. It's up for us to just ignore it... After leaving this host, i of course gonna give the rating for it and probably it's gonna be rather negative because of her character. Even though it cannot be changed, but still it affects the quality of the host and the general atmosphere, so it counts as well. She should consider learning some communication skills. It wouldn't be bad.

This was my first day off and i was planning to lay down in the sun, since i still have my back side completely white and front side completely brown, so i wanted to fix this stupidity. But surprise, surprise, the weather's not good for sunbathing. It was cloudy and the sun was hiding all the time. It was hot though, so i was relieved in the evening to feel that nice breeze and fresh air, which you can actually breathe in. I hope i can get some sun on my next day off tomorrow, because afterwards i'm working again.
Having weather condition like that, i've decided to stay at home and take a nap. Afterwards we went to Tachikawa, to the cinema with guys. We watched Inception, which was oh boy, how amazing. Before the movie started we decided to have some fun like an average japanese
youngster - we went to arcade to play some games. We didn't wanna go for Pachinko or just simple slots, so we found a nice arcade called Sega (or Plus Sega, i don't remember well) just near Tachikawa station. I have to say, that it was actually fun, even though i couldn't grab my Rilakkuma plush toy in the grabbing machine. I tried so hard, but i just kept on failing... Stupid machines!!! I wish someone would grab that bear for me one day... Oh yeah, and i got my ass kicked by Adam at Tekken 6. I guess, he was just lucky, right?
Hanging out with three guys brought lots of memories actually. It reminded me of our "gang" back in the days, when i was still living in Lithuania. Me and three guys, who were making every day worthy going through. It is true, we split apart rather rapidly after i started living abroad, but i do miss them and it would be a lie if i said i missed them every once in a while - i really miss them all the time. I'm not sitting in the corner and crying, but they have their place in my heart/brain.

My heavy mood doesn't have many chances to take over me, but it sets in every time i stay alone and gets more and more aggressive when it does that. Even though it seems that not much is happening, i'm having tornados inside of me. I am having so many new experiences, that sometimes it's hard to cope with that and put everything in the right drawer, find the right box for all those different thoughts and feelings and emotions. As i already have mentioned before, i think that this summer is gonna be a blast! Which means however, that it's gonna be difficult to come back and continue my normal life...

No comments:

Post a Comment