Thursday 19 August 2010

Day 29.

I love being in the house alone... It's so peaceful here and if you wake up on your days off early enough, you can enjoy morning's freshness, fill your lungs with it, let your body get the shivers, let your mind become dizzy and with breathing out land back on this real ground. Go back from your ecstasy. This is something i'm gonna miss after leaving this place - the peace here, the mountains, the fresh water in the river, the tasty air. Lots of people go out on their days off, have fun, but i just wanna stay in the house and take it easy. One of my goals when i came here was to get some peace into my life and this place definitely helped me achieve that.

However, one of the goals ended up in total failure - my japanese practice. I mostly speak english, so i really do hope my last host is gonna speak just japanese with me, so i can learn. So i still have hope i can catch up in those last three weeks in Omaezaki.


Today two new wwoofers arrived and two people left and even with the same amount the family feels way smaller. The new guys are lots of fun, they're friendly, warm and helpful, but for us they are still new and so it seems we still have experienced a loss because of the other guys leaving... It's hard having those changes here sometimes, because you want those people to stay, but they just leave and go their own way. If i would be able to stay here for longer, i guess that would be my biggest problem - dealing with people leave.

The new guys are a couple - a japanese girl and a japanese/american guy and you know what? I constantly have to ask myself: are all japanese/american men so fucking hot??? And then naturally, comes another question: are they all in relationship already? Because i would like to have one for myself as well. In Europe we don't have that many mixtures, so i'm taking the chance and drooling while i'm still in Japan.


No comments:

Post a Comment