Monday 2 August 2010

Day 12.


An absolutely quiet day with lots of cicadas outside. They're getting louder and louder every day... My second day off has ended and i'm already getting ready for tomorrow. There was no sun today again, so i couldn't turn into a normal person - i couldn't get some sun on my back side and still am half white/half brown. Today i mostly spent my time in my room, reading a recipe book that i found (and stealing recipes), watching some anime and television. Because of time difference, most of my friends are sleeping when i'm awake and i'm going to sleep, when they come to facebook or skype, so it's also a bit weird not being able to buzz someone just during the day (my day). Also, i miss one particular person and i even don't know if i get to see Him even when i'm back in Europe. Our relationship with my bf is totally unstable at the moment and it feels like he's backing off. Probably because of all those practical problems he has. It does feel unfair, since i'm ready to face His problems, but it seems He's drifting apart slowly, which hurts and leaves me in confusion. I don't know what's happening, i don't know if we're heading somewhere, i don't know if we are still we.

In the evening we went to eat to a nice restaurant and talked for quite a while. I heard some complaints from Kazuko again about the boys. How James borrowed some money and didn't pay back or how Robert took/stole the slippers... But i just listen to her, sometimes comment and that's it. I already got a task for tomorrow, which is cleaning wwoofers' house. That's so unfair! They made a big mess and left it and since i'm the only one here now, i'm gonna clean it. But probably that's way better than weeding in the sun (or rain). I get to work quietly and on my own pace, also i get to decide where to put what and i do like cleaning, so it's not a bad task after all. Besides, i promised Kathi to make some pictures of wwoof house, so i'll have the chance!

It's strange now when everyone's left. Adam was supposed to stay, but he decided to leave today as well. It's more about not wanting to be here with Kazuko (our host), than because of his swollen thumb, which wasn't that much swollen, i think, but the official reason is that he cannot work any longer because of his accident last week. Fair enough... It's his call anyway. Of course i miss all of them already, but maybe it's good that Adam left. Why? Personal reasons. It's better for me now to be alone, because it might have gotten tricky with just two of us here.

In the afternoon some warm sun rays kept on falling down, so i took my camera and made some pictures in Clare's garden, take a look:














No comments:

Post a Comment