Thursday 26 August 2010

Day 37.

Today i unfortunately have nothing much to say... After spending most of the day at the computer, i managed to launch my internet page! But that's basically it.


I am leaving tomorrow so i'm feeling a little bit numb. Don't wanna go really, but i've already started packing, already have arrangements for my next travels and i know i'm gonna go, it's just... I'm getting pretty emotional when i think about it. I got used to the people around me as well, but it's not about people that i'm worried - it's more about me myself. This place is really good for me. Sometimes i think that if i add couple of things more to here it would be perfect, but then i catch myself and ask: if i add them, would it really become better? Or maybe worse? Coz then it's not the same anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment